If you would like to kick back, relax, and spend some quality time in the Colorado outdoors, consider visiting Colorado Springs. The scenery, beautiful views, and expansive blue skies in this region are second to none. Visiting by RV is a great way to see what this part of the state has to offer, and will give you easy access to some of the top things to do in Colorado Springs. The Colorado Springs area has more than 50 attractions and magnificent scenery for countless outdoor adventures. And, about 50 miles south, the Royal View Campground is an excellent RV park option to set up camp and provides easy access to Royal Gorge Park.
Why Stay at Royal View Campground?
Easy Access to the Royal Gorge
Royal View Campground is only eight miles to the west of Cañon City and less than a mile from the entrance to Royal Gorge Park. The Royal Gorge is home to the highest suspension bridge in the world. The Arkansas River running through the gorge offers world-class white water rafting, with numerous jumping off points scattered throughout the gorge. We offer discounted tickets and coupons for horseback riding, Segway rides, Jeep tours, and other adventure activities – with plenty of outfitters to choose from.If you’re feeling less adventurous you can simply choose to enjoy the views from Royal View Campground itself. There is a spectacular view of the gorge itself, providing ample opportunities to take pictures.Be sure to bring your camera, as the campground offers some of the best views in the area, including vistas of the San de Cristo mountains and Royal Gorge Bridge. And, with more than 50 acres of space, there is plenty of room for everyone to appreciate the views while enjoying their own space.
The amenities can make or break your experience at an RV park. At Royal View Campground, there are numerous amenities you will enjoy, including:
- All RV sites include water, electric, and sewer access
- Access to free, high-speed internet access across the campground
- Numerous full pull-through RV sites with full hookup service available, including 30 and 50 amp
- Multiple levels of RV site choices, ranging from Premium RV sites to spacious Executive RV sites, allowing you to tailor your stay to meet your specific needs
- Camper cabins and “glamping” tents available if you’d like to get out of your RV for a while
- Large heated swimming pool (open from Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- Numerous other recreational activities available onsite
- Modern and regularly cleaned restrooms
- High-quality washing machines and dryers readily available
Get Ready To Explore Colorado Springs
If you are ready to plan your next Outdoor Adventure, consider Royal View Campground for a vacation you won’t forget!