Half Day Royal Gorge Tour – 4×4 up Fremont Peak. Drive OVER the Bridge! (3.5 Hours)
This breathtaking tour puts you on the edge of one of Colorado’s most picturesque attractions. Look down into the depths of the Royal Gorge as this tour takes you over America’s highest suspension bridge. This trip climbs more than 1,500 vertical feet out of historic Cañon City to the south rim of the world famous Royal Gorge!
Oh… So Much to See
After admiring the depths of the Gorge as we cross the 18 foot wide, 1,260 foot long bridge almost 1,000 feet above the Arkansas River, we will climb another 500 feet to the awe-inspiring views seen from Fremont Peak. From this high point, you’ll see everything from Pike’s Peak to the Sangre de Cristo Mountains to the Eastern Plains of Colorado. On our way back down to Cañon City we will stop to view dinosaur tracks left over 107 million years ago. This is a great trip for the whole family. Do this as a Sunset Tour with dinner!
- Availability: 365 days/year
- Departure: 8:30am & 1:00pm daily
- Minimum Participants: 2 Adults
- Elevation: 5,300 feet to 7,200 feet
- Length: Approximately 3.5 hours (4 hours if zip lining over Royal Gorge)
- Ages: All ages (If a child requires a booster seat, customer must bring one)
- Dogs Allowed: Usually. Restrictions apply. See the FAQs or call reservations for details.
- Upgrade Available: Entry to Royal Gorge Bridge & Park $9 after the tour.
- Upgrade Available: Zip line over Royal Gorge: $50/person. Minimum age 10. AM TOUR ONLY.
- Upgrade Available: Wine tasting at Holy Cross Abbey $30/pp (Child $15/pp with juice) After the tour.
Half Day Royal Gorge Jeep Tour (3.5 Hours):
Adult $79 | Child 12 and under $69Book Now!
Want an adrenaline kick?
During the AM Royal Gorge 1/2 Day Jeep Tour, you can add on a zip line ride OVER the Royal Gorge!
Fly through the air on North America’s highest zip line! Soar 1,200 feet above the Arkansas River on the Royal Gorge Cloudscraper Zip Line, a hair-raising ride you have to experience to believe. State-of-the-art harnesses and braking systems make this a hands-free adventure of a life time.
The Zip Line can be added to a 1/2 day morning Royal Gorge Tour for $50 per person. The minimum age to participate is age 10. Height, weight and other restrictions apply. The Zip Line is subject to weather and maintenance closures, and may not always be available, especially during high winds, lightening, rain/snow and maintenance. Contact us if you have questions. The Zip Line is CLOSED 1/8 to 3/10/18
Half Day Royal Gorge Jeep & Zip Line Package
Adult $129 | Child (Age 10 – 12) $119Book Now!