See Royal Gorge AND Red Canyon! (Apx 7-8 Hours). All day adventure to both regions with lunch included.
If the Royal Gorge 1/2 Day tour looks inviting, consider the Full Day Royal Gorge Jeep Tour. This adventure includes everything in the half day Royal Gorge tour, plus lunch, and a 4×4 climb to Overlook Arch in Red Canyon Park. Your afternoon tour will wind its way through the bright red rock of the Fountain Formation which is the same red rock formation that made the Garden of the Gods and Red Rocks Amphitheater famous. This tour will also travel pass the Marsh and Cleveland Quarry sites to see where thousands of dinosaur bones have been excavated over the last 140 years. Your jeep will pass by Indian petroglyphs and the site of Colorado’s first oil well on its way back to the base.
- Availability: 365 days/year
- Departure: 8:30am daily
- Meal Included: Lunch
- Elevation: 5,300 feet to 7,200 feet
- Ages: All ages (If a child requires a booster seat, customer must bring one)
- Length: Approximately 7 hours (7.5 hours if zip lining over Royal Gorge)
- Dogs Allowed: Usually. Restrictions may apply. Contact us for details.
- Upgrade Available: Entry to Royal Gorge Bridge & Park $9 after the tour.
- Upgrade Available: Zip line Royal Gorge: $50. Minimum age 10. AM TOUR.
- Upgrade Available: Wine tasting at Holy Cross Abbey $30 (Child $15 with juice) After the tour.
Full Day Royal Gorge Jeep Tour – Includes Lunch!
Adult $149 | Child 12 and under $129Book Now!