Royal Gorge Jeep Tour and a Zip Line ride OVER the Royal Gorge. An unforgettable morning of thrills. (4 Hours) Zip CLOSED until 3/10/18
About the Zip Line
Looking for an adrenaline kick you’ll never forget? Fly over the Royal Gorge on the highest zip line in North America! On the Cloudscraper Zip Line, you’ll soar 1,200 feet above the Arkansas River. State-of-the-art harnesses and braking systems make this a hands-free, hair-raising ride you have to experience to believe.
The Zip Line can be added to the 1/2 day morning Royal Gorge Jeep Tour only, for $50 per person. The minimum age to ride is 10 and up. Height, weight and other restrictions apply. The Zip Line is subject to weather and maintenance closures, and may not always be available, especially during high winds, lightening, rain/snow and maintenance.
Not all in your party are required to do the zip line! For folks wanting to drive over the Royal Gorge Bridge in the jeep, instead of zip lining over the gorge, simply book the regular Royal Gorge Jeep Tour. We’ll do our best to keep you in the same Jeep during the tour. Contact us if you have questions.
- Availability: mid-March to December
- Departure: 8:30am
- Elevation: 5,300 feet to 7,200 feet
- Length: Approximately 4 hours for jeep and zip
- Ages: All ages (If a child requires a booster seat, customer must bring one)
- Dogs Allowed: In the jeep only. Dogs must be attended by someone in the party. Restrictions apply. See the FAQs or call for details.
- Upgrade Available: Entry to Royal Gorge Bridge & Park $9 after the tour.
- Zip Line Requirements:
- Age 10 and Over ONLY
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by an adult on the zip
- Riders under 18 must have a legal guardian sign the minor’s waiver
- Required to Ride – Weight: 100 to 245 lbs AND Height: 48″ – 82″ tall
- All Zip Line riders must sign the Royal Gorge Bridge waiver
- Guests with physical conditions should not ride the Zip Line