Wine Tasting at the Winery at the Holy Cross Abbey is very popular, and can be added to any tour. (Allow 1-2 Hours)
Are the kids with you? No problem! Everyone is welcome at the Winery. Guests under 21 are served fruit juice instead of wine, but they can enjoy everything else. Is your dog along for the ride? That’s fine too. Friendly, well-behaved dogs are welcome at the Winery, although they will need to stay with you outside in the picnic area.
About the Experience:
The tasting room is open daily (hours vary seasonally), and the gracious staff will guide you through a flight tasting of award-winning wines. You’ll enjoy your VIP wine and cheese tasting in the park or on the tasting room terrace. The experience includes your own private hostess, a sampling of all wines, including reserves, selected artisan cheeses, breads, fruits and chocolates that best accompany each wine.
Important Note: The cost for a VIP Wine Tasting is $30 per person for adults, and $15 for those under age 21. Tastings are available from April thru October, depending on the winery’s hours. Reservations required 24 hours in advance. The time available for you to spend wine tasting will vary, depending on the length of the jeep tour you choose, and the time the tasting room closes. Contact us if you have questions about specific dates.
- Availability: April thru October, 7 days/week
- Departure: PM following jeep tour
- Minimum Participants: 2 Adults
- Meal Included: Sampling of artisan cheeses, breads, fruits and chocolates
- Length: Allow 1 – 2 hours in addition to jeep tour (varies by Winery hours)
- Ages: All ages welcome (minors under 21 receive juice)
- Dogs Allowed: Usually. Restrictions apply. See the FAQs or call for details.